- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Registered charity no. 1157842
Giving your support to Development projects helps us to add to the life and opportunities offered at Farleigh, allowing us to continue to focus fee income on providing top-quality teaching. We welcome donations of all sizes – all support is important to us – and adhere to the Code of Fundraising Conduct to run an ethical and transparent Development programme.
- Cheque: Please complete this form (whether or not you are Gift-Aiding) and return it to the Development office by post.
- Card: To make a donation by credit or debit card or bank transfer, please complete and return a gift form.
- Bank transfer: Details can be found here. Please complete a gift form so we know to look out for your gift.
- Add to your next bill: Simply tick the box on the gift form and return to us.
- Regular giving / making a gift in installments: It is easy to support Farleigh with a monthly gift or gift over time. Please complete a gift form and standing order form.
- Leaving a gift in your will: Please click here if you are considering making a bequest.
- Donating your remaining deposit: Please email us if you would like to donate your child's left-over deposit amount to a specific project. We can arrange this at the end of their last year here.
If you are a UK tax-payer, please remember that Gift Aid allows us to claim the tax back on your donation, meaning that your gift can be worth 25% more to us - at no extra cost to you.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you would be interested in helping out with new ventures. This may include writing a profile for our news publications; speaking to pupils about your career; giving a talk for a Farleigh Tree event or helping and advising young Farleigh alumni as they take first steps into the world of work. Please contact Sarah if you would like to find out more or become a St Theresa Buddy. (N.B. Prospective class reps should contact Caroline Pryke in Marketing.)
Support while you shop
The latest from farleighSchool of Rock
more news stories >>
EventsOpen Morning - Saturday 21st September 2019, 9.30am-12.00pm
more events >>