- Meet the Head
- Identity, Ethos & Aims
- dates & events
- Term Dates Termly Calendar
- Open Days &
- Inspection Reports & Reviews
- The Good Schools Guide
Inspectorate Ofsted (Boarding) Catholic Validation Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report
- ACADEMIC SUCCESS
- Destination Schools Scholarships
- Curriculum Religious Studies English Mathematics Science French Latin History Geography Art Music ICT Design & Technology PE Drama
- GET INVOLVED
Farleigh School is a UK Registered charity, number 1157842 (Farleigh School Trust Ltd.)
Alumni, parents and friends giving your support to Development projects helps us to add to the life and opportunities offered at Farleigh, allowing us to continue to focus fee income on providing top-quality teaching. We welcome donations of all sizes – all support is important to us – and adhere to the Code of Fundraising Conduct to run an ethical and transparent Development programme.
- Cheque: Please complete this form (whether or not you are Gift-Aiding) and return it to the Development office by post.
- Card: To make a donation by credit or debit card or bank transfer, please complete and return a gift form or call Eleanor Marsden, Director of Development, on 01264 712843.
- Bank transfer: Details can be found here. Please complete a gift form so we know to look out for your gift and have an audit trail.
- Add to your next bill: Simply tick the box on the gift form and return to us.
- Regular giving / making a gift in installments: It is easy to support Farleigh with a monthly gift or gift over time. Please complete a gift form and standing order form.
- Donating your remaining deposit: Please contact us if you would like to donate your unused deposit at the end of your child's time at Farleigh.
- Leaving a gift in your will: Please click here if you are considering making a bequest.
- Donate securely online with SagePay - Coming soon
If you are a UK tax-payer, please remember that Gift Aid allows us to claim the tax back on your donation, meaning that your gift can be worth 25% more to us - at no extra cost to you.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you would be interested in helping out with new ventures. This may include writing a profile for our news publications; speaking to pupils about your career; giving a talk for a Farleigh Tree event or helping and advising young Farleigh alumni as they take first steps into the world of work. Please contact Eleanor if you would like to find out more or become a St Theresa Buddy. (N.B. Prospective class reps should contact Caroline Pryke in Marketing.)
Support while you shop
The latest from farleighSchool of Rock
more news stories >>
EventsFarleigh Society Reunion Day - Saturday 22nd June 2019
more events >>